Even after dyeing 100’s of yards, the sight of neatly folded stacks of fabric still thrills me…oh the possibility they represent!
Keep in Touch!
My Etsy Shop
My Flickr Photos
I'm rambling about:3d Art/Craft Fairs Art Quilts Bags Birds Branches Candied Fabrics Clothes Commissions Dyeing Everyday Art Fun goals Going Green Journals Going Green Totes Group Tie Dye Holidays Home Dec Inspiration Lucky Duck Nothing in Particular Presents Process Publicity Selling studio Tools Travel Tutorial Uncategorized
Tillie Smith on Bernina 1530 Meme Tonya on Moving time! Debbie on Moving time! Candied Fabrics… on Branch & Bird – The… aimee on Working hard behind the s…
- 56,587 hits
CopyrightAll these images & text are mine...please don't use them without my consent! Thanks.
- And just like that, sophomore year @vanderbiltu is over! Two down, two to go! #liamgoestovanderbilt #vandygram… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 6 hours ago
- And just like that, sophomore year vanderbiltu is over! Two down, two to go!… instagram.com/p/BTetsECllmc/ 6 hours ago
- Moving out of a dorm isn't very grammable, but we got it done! See you next fall b457! #liamgoestovanderbilt… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- Moving out of a dorm isn't very grammable, but we got it done! See you next fall b457!… instagram.com/p/BTeUuVDlmmv/ 10 hours ago
- Look who I found!!! #liamgoestovanderbilt ift.tt/2qln2mI https://t.co/eF04tVXL5u 1 day ago
Artful Quilters Blog Ring
Etsy Sellers Who Blog Ring
My Flickr Photostream